Recruitment Agencies for Qatar


In last 7 Years, the state of Qatar has witnessed unparalleled growth and prosperity owing to a more stable political system which in the Year 2005 was further consolidated when the permanent constitution came into effect. Since then, there has been a great economic advance which has increased the business community confidence in the country and has resulted in an abundant rise in Qatar wealth.

Qatar, like other Gulf countries witnessed several trends that periodically changed the composition of its working population along with the economic conditions prevailing in the country. Currently, more than 45% of the total population of Qatar is settled in the country’s capital Doha. This can be attributed to the economic and industrial developments that are concentrated in the capital city which has also resulted in the settlement of expatriates along the region.

Qatar Population

 

According to the 2010 census (http://www.qsa.gov.qa/QatarCensus/Populations.aspx) the total population of Qatar is at 1.6 million and Indian’s contribute 25% ( 0.5 million) of the total population making them the largest and most significant expatriate group in the state of Qatar. Further, the working population ratio is further skewed if we take into account the unskilled or labor market. Qataris constitute only 7.6% of the total labor force while the rest is foreign ( source – http://www.qsa.gov.qa/eng/index.htm)

 

Indian workforce composition in Qatar

While about 65% of the Indians are into unskilled labor work (primarily in construction domain) and the rest 35% can be grouped together in skilled and highly skilled manpower with engineering branch dominating this segment. Further, we are seeing a rising trend in the skilled manpower requirement for Qatar primarily from India which can be attributed to state of the art education institutes in India and also the growing skilled manpower available from India. Some of the other domains apart from Engineers where Indian’s are in significant number are doctors and nurses, teachers, charted accountants and others.

While most of the Indian’s working in Qatar are males but there is also a rise in number of hospital staff recruitment like nurses and lab assistants which are primarily females from India.

According to the 2010 census (http://www.qsa.gov.qa/QatarCensus/Populations.aspx) the total population of Qatar is at 1.6 million and Indian’s contribute 25% ( 0.5 million) of the total population making them the largest and most significant expatriate group in the state of Qatar. Further, the working population ratio is further skewed if we take into account the unskilled or labor market. Qataris constitute only 7.6% of the total labor force while the rest is foreign ( source – http://www.qsa.gov.qa/eng/index.htm)

 

Indian workforce composition in Qatar

While about 65% of the Indians are into unskilled labor work (primarily in construction domain) and the rest 35% can be grouped together in skilled and highly skilled manpower with engineering branch dominating this segment. Further, we are seeing a rising trend in the skilled manpower requirement for Qatar primarily from India which can be attributed to state of the art education institutes in India and also the growing skilled manpower available from India. Some of the other domains apart from Engineers where Indian’s are in significant number are doctors and nurses, teachers, charted accountants and others.

While most of the Indian’s working in Qatar are males but there is also a rise in number of hospital staff recruitment like nurses and lab assistants which are primarily females from India.

Recruitment Agencies in Qatar

To cater to this diverse range of recruitment requirement from Qatar there are a number of recruitment agencies in India that promises to help organizations with their recruitment needs. We at Recruitment Agencies help you choose the best recruitment agency in India keeping in mind your area of business and needs.

To find the best recruitment agency, please fill in the following form and we will help you connect with the best recruitment agency free of cost.

Spread the WordEmail this to someoneShare on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Share on LinkedInShare on RedditShare on StumbleUpon